Jalapeño Pepper Sauce Mild – Cobra Chilli
- Heat Level: Mild
- Produced by: Cobra Chilli – Mudgeeraba, QLD
- 100% Australian made with the unmistakable Jalapeno chilli.
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Size: 150ml
1 in stock
Heat Level: Mild
A splash-on sauce made with the unmistakable Jalapeno chilli.
- This is a Mild, Louisiana-Style Pepper Sauce that is such a versatile condiment for nearly all kinds of food.
- This sauce hot enough to give a good zing, but still mild enough to please a wide range palettes.
- Jalapeno (pronounced ha-la-PAY-nyo) has been used in Mexican cooking since the 16th century and is named after the city of Jalapa in the state of Veracruz, Mexico, and is now the most popular chilli in the world.
- Relatively mild as far as hot chillies go, Jalapeno comes in at around 6,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU).
Ingredients: Vinegar, Fresh Jalapeño Chilli (30%), Sea Salt.
Food Pairings: On a green salad as a vinaigrette, fish, prawns, crab, oysters, poached eggs & spinach, hot chips, dim sims, and a tuna sandwich.
- Naturally Gluten Free.
- 150ml bottle.