I Believe I Can Fly – Wing Sauce (Hot) – Cobra Chilli
- Heat Level: Hot
- Produced by: Cobra Chilli – Mudgeeraba, QLD
- 100% Australian made – Cobra Chilli’s version of an old favourite – Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Size: 350ml
9 in stock
Heat Level: Hot
Cobra Chilli’s version of an old favourite – Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- TIME magazine wrote in 2009 “The first plate of wings was served in 1964 at a family-owned establishment in Buffalo, New York called the Anchor Bar. The wings were the brainchild of Teressa Bellissimo, who covered them in her own special sauce and served them with a side of blue cheese and celery because that’s what she had available. Proper Buffalo wings should be snapped in half so that they resemble tiny drumsticks rather than their original, harder-to-eat akimbo shape. They are then deep fried without any coating or breading, after which they are slathered in that zesty bright orange sauce that coats your fingers and somehow manages to get all over your clothes no matter how many napkins you use”.
- Now these tasty wings are served all over America, every day and gaining in popularity in Australia.
- We’ve reinvented this sauce and made it with the freshest ingredients we can find.
Ingredients: Fresh Tomato, Fresh Habanero Chilli (15%), Fresh Onion, Pure Ghee, Distilled Vinegar, Fresh Garlic, Sugar, Non GMO Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Spices, Citric Acid (330).
Food Pairings: Chicken wings (of course), chicken fingers, chicken fries, chicken nuggets, popcorn chicken, chicken schnitzel, coconut prawns, hot chips – basically anything fried.
- Naturally Gluten Free.
- 350ml Jar.
- 2016 Mr Chilli Awards (Sydney, Australia): 2nd Place in the Wing Sauce category