Heads or Tails – Hot BBQ Sauce – The Chilli Effect
- Heat Level: Medium
- Produced by: The Chilli Effect – Sydney, NSW
- Made in Australia using Habanero Chillies – Heads or Tails is TCE’s gourmet BBQ sauce, crafted with smoky depth and finished with a chilli edge.
- Gluten Free
- Size: 250ml
3 in stock
Heat Level: Medium
- Heads or Tails is The Chilli Effect’s gourmet BBQ sauce, crafted with smoky depth and finished with a chilli edge.
- As a hot BBQ sauce, Heads or Tails is perfect for a Low ‘n’ Slow cook and particularly good with pulled pork or brisket.
So what’s the flavour?
- Heads or Tails delivers a deep and smoky molasses feel, edged with balsamic vinegar that finishes with a fiery Habanero bite. At 2.5% Habanero this is The Chilli Effect’s mild sauce, see the Chilli Power Curve for heat levels.
- Try Heads or Tails with pulled pork, brisket, ribs, burgers or chicken kebabs.
What’s the Chilli? 2% Habanero – Heads or Tails is our mildest sauce, yet still packs some heat.
Ingredients: Tomato Puree, Water, Molasses, Balsamic Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Red Wine, Habanero Chilli, Brown Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Allspice, Pepper, Xanthan (415), Hickory Smoke Powder.
- Served in a 250ml bottle.
- GLUTEN FREE