Garlic Habanero Chilli Sauce Hot – Cobra Chilli
- Heat Level: Hot
- Produced by: Cobra Chilli – Mudgeeraba, QLD
- 100% Australian made – a fiery hot and extremely pungent with a distinctive fruity-smoky flavour with loads of Garlic.
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Size: 250ml
4 in stock
Heat Level: Hot
This chilli sauce is hot and has TRIPLE Garlic – Yum.
- Cobra Chilli’s Garlic Habanero chilli sauce is fiery hot and extremely pungent with a distinctive fruity-smoky flavour with loads of Garlic.
- While Mexico is the largest consumer of this spicy ingredient, the Habanero chilli comes from the Amazonas region and its flavour and aroma have become increasingly popular all over the world.
- Once recognised by the Guinness book of World Records as the world’s hottest chilli, it’s 50 times hotter than a Jalapeno coming in at 300,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU).
Ingredients: Fresh Tomato, Fresh Garlic (15%), Fresh Red Habanero Chilli (15%), Fresh Onion, Sugar, Vinegar, Sea Salt, Cumin Seed, White Pepper.
Food Pairings: Italian Food, Mexican Food, anything off the BBQ (Red or White Meat), Chicken Casserole, Meatballs, Ned Kelly Pie, New York Steak, Poached Seafood, Bacon & Eggs, Quiche, Croquettes or on a hot dog.
- Naturally Gluten Free.
- 250ml bottle.