Blazing Saddles – Cobra Chilli
- Heat Level: Medium/Hot
- Produced by: Cobra Chilli – Mudgeeraba, QLD
- 100% Australian made – A delicious chilli sauce with a unique flavour thanks to the Jamaican Yellow Scotch Bonnet.
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Size: 250ml
9 in stock
Heat Level: Medium/Hot
A delicious chilli sauce with a unique flavour thanks to the Jamaican Yellow Scotch Bonnet. Blazing Saddles is such a tasty sauce. It’s hot, but not too hot – more like a high-medium heat.
- Yellow Scotch Bonnet chillies are pretty hot (200,000 Scoville Heat Units) and closely related to the Habanero.
- One of the defining features of this type of chilli is its sweet aroma and unique flavour.
- Rarely will you find a Jamaican cooking without some of this chilli and it’s the chilli of choice among Caribbean nationals.
- This is Cobra Chilli’s personal favourite sauce.
Ingredients: Fresh Tomato, Fresh Jamaican Yellow Scotch Bonnet Chilli (30%), Fresh Onion, Sugar, Vinegar, Fresh Garlic, Citric Acid (330), Sea Salt, Spices.
Food Pairings: Bacon and eggs, BBQ chicken, chicken schnitzels, and fish.
- Naturally Gluten Free.
- 250ml bottle.