- This event has passed.
Bath Chilli Festival 2017
Sat 15 Jul 2017 - Sun 16 Jul 2017
Aussie Hot Sauces will be at the 2017 Bath Chilli Festival taking place at The University of Bath on Sat 15th & Sun 16th July. Featuring:-
- CHILLI MARKET – featuring over 35 traders selling a variety of sauces, chutneys, seeds, plants and many other chilli related products. We also have cheese traders, a chocolatier, a fudge stall, chorizo, Mediterrean foods and much much more.
- CHILLI EATING COMPETITION – who can eat the hottest chilli? £50 first prize. Competition hosted by the Clifton Chilli Club!
- HOT WINGS CHALLENGE – fastest time to eat a plate of hot wings. Competition hosted by Jon Doody of the UK chilli cook off
- GIN ZONE – offering tasters, cocktails and products from local artisan gin companies
- LIVE MUSIC – from local bands the Lasting Days, Boat to Row, and more
- ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE CHILDREN – 60ft obstacle course, face painting, clown/magician, doughnut and lemon eating competitions
- LONGEST CHILLI COMPETITION
- COOKERY DEMO – featuring ex Masterchef particpant Bini Ludlow.
- FOOD CATERERS – various hot food available including pulled pork, crepes, chilli con carne, falafel, bhajis, and much more
- BAR AND CIDER STALLS – large bar offering a range of beverages , cider stall, cocktails and tea and coffee are all on offer
- CURRY TASTING COMPETITION – come and taste a variety of curry’s and then vote for your favourite curry. Tasting starts at 12pm!
- GROWERS PANEL – with MATT SIMPSON (of Simpson’s Seeds), JOY MICHAUD (from Seaspring Seeds) and ALEX DUCK (from the Upton Cheyney Chilli Company)
- EMERGENCY UK CHARITY STALL – offering a coconut shy, tombola, raffle tea and coffee etc
…AND MUCH MORE
Get Some Heat From Down Under!
What are you waiting for?Get Shopping!